Last updated: March 16, 2017
(1) In order to provide its services, Interdate must collect certain personally identifiable information and data from you (the “Personal Data”). Personal Data includes, but is not limited to, information such as age, gender, zip code, telephone number, e-mail addresses, and evaluation results of the answers to the questionnaire, and personal statements and pictures you post on our Website/App. Personal Data may be collected, stored, processed, and used by Interdate for the purpose of providing its services.
(2) Interdate treats all of your Personal Data with the utmost care for your privacy and security. Interdate does not sell, trade, or otherwise disclose customer lists or Personal Data to unaffiliated third parties without your permission. However, for purposes of providing its services to you, Interdate may store your Personal Data on servers of third parties or disclose your Personal Data to third parties who provide products or services to you or us (e.g. our credit card processing company or third party vendors accessible through our Website/App). These third parties are not permitted to use your personal information for any purpose unrelated to providing their products or services to you or us.
(3) In the event that Interdate is acquired or substantially all of its assets are transferred as part of a sale of the company or its parent or otherwise, your Personal Data could be transferred to a third party. By accepting the Terms, you have expressed your consent to such a transfer of your Personal Data. Further, in the event we make a material change in the way we collect Personal Data, use Personal Data, or change our e-mail policies, we will notify you in accordance with Section 4 below.
(5) Use of the Website/App is reserved for persons who are 13 years of age or older. Use of the Website/App by persons under the age of 13 is prohibited. Interdate complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) and all other laws and regulations pertaining to the business of Interdate. Even though COPPA only applies to children under the age of 13 and the Website/App is for persons who are over 18, in order to fully comply with the provisions of COPPA, Interdate hereby states affirmatively that (a) the Website/App is not intended for children under 13 years of age; (b) no one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website/App, and (c) Interdate does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website/App or on or through any of its features, do not register on the Website/App, do not make any purchases through the Website/App, do not use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website/App or provide any information about yourself to Interdate, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child fewer than 13, please contact us at: email@example.com.
(7) Interdate may use your Personal Data for the purposes of advertising, market research and for research and analysis to enhance or modify our Website/App and services. Furthermore, by registering and using the Website/App and services, you give your explicit consent to receive e-mail newsletters from Interdate about Interdate and Interdate’s advertising partners’ products. This consent may at any time be cancelled by you by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any newsletter.
(8) We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
(10) Disclosure of Your Information: We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
· To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
· To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
· To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Interdate's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Interdate about our Website/App users is among the assets transferred.
· To third parties that market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
· To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
· For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
· With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
· To enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
· If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Interdate, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction and preventing resp. opposing misuse of the service
(12) Your California Privacy Rights:California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website/App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(13) Interdate may transmit data on an anonymous basis to other vendors or service providers in connection with the products or services provided by them to you or us for conducting research or analysis related to their products or services. If you wish to object to the transmission of anonymous data to these vendors or service providers, send an e-mail to email@example.com your user name and full name and the purpose of your objection.
(14) Interdate will at any time upon request provide you with full and free information on the stored data files that are related to your account on the Website/App.
(15) We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
(16) The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you or where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Website/App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website/App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website/App.
(17) Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website/App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website/App.